Are you ready to learn how to forge strategic relationships with bloggers, the right way? #AtomicChat is coming Monday, Sept. 17 at 9 pm EST, 8 pm CST, 6pm PST and I am its guest. As a digital public relations professional, I’ve studied and practiced building relationships with bloggers to build communities of active, engaged groups. And Monday I’ll be answering this pivotal questions:
- Why is it important for brands to create blogger relations?
- Build relationships with bloggers before you pitch them, but how much time does it take?
- What are top 3 tips for building blogger outreach lists?
- What does an ideal blogger pitch look like?
- What are top 3 no-no’s when pitching to bloggers?
- What are your top 3 tips for pitching to bloggers?
There is cross over strategies between media relations and blogger relations, and that’s what these questions aim to answer. In addition to these questions, I will be able to take a few questions from those joining us.
Remember #AtomicChat Monday at 9 pm EST, 8 pm CST, 6pm PST. Meanwhile, here are some blogger relations links you might find helpful:
- 12 Rules of Blogger Relations
- Use Blogger Relations to Build Better Back Links
- The Dumb Ass Guide to Blogger Relations
- How to get Blogger to Mention Your Brand
- Nine tips for awesome blogger relations
- 9 examples of great blogger relations
- 10 Steps to Building a Better Blogger Relations Program
- Six Thing Your Can Learn about Blogger Relations from Apple
- The 5 Cs of Blogger Relations
- Just what is blogger relations anyway?
- Understanding Ethical Blogger Relations
Above are the top Google search blogger relations posts for Sept. 15. Read. Learn. Enjoy. Engage.