Twitter is a valuable tool for businesses and professionals alike. It can be a powerful networking tool that can marshal and army of loyal people around your brand. Here are five must-read posts to help you become proficient in Twitter and tweet chats.
- ARE TWITTER CHATS PART OF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY?Angela Maiers gives us five tips to get more from your #Twitter Chat.
- Twitter Chat for Customer Service This is a great case study in banking and customer service. The writer tells us most financial businesses continue to grapple with social outreach and engagement, but Frank Eliason formerly from Comcast, it helping Citi Bank change that — at least for banking.
- Twitter Marketing Tips: Twitter Chats & 8 Marketing & PR Chats to Follow Lee Odden gives his insight and wisdom into Twitter chats — why they are important and tips to make them successful.
- 7 Fun and Effective Twitter Strategies A J Kumar gives us his insight into growing a successful Twitter following using Twitter chats. His helps us stand out in what has become as common as the grocery store.
- The Ultimate Guide to Twitter Marketing Finally, we can count on Copyblogger to gives us everything we need to be successful in Twitter in one nice, neat package. Smart!
If these resources can help other use Twitter an be more successful, then share it liberally. If you would like to add another source or comment, please feel free to do so below.